"Camera Obscura Workshop for Youth"
Borislav Božić, prof.Udruga fotografa Fotovun | Društvo Naša Djeca Motovun
Trg Andrea Antico 1
Motovun, Istarska Zupanija, Croatia
DATES: Saturday, April 29, 2017 - Saturday, April 29, 2017
Contact: David Matković
Web Site: http://www.fotovun.hr
Topics covered in the workshop, which is realized in collaboration with association Društvo Naša Djeca Motovun, include:
• The historical context and the early knowledge of the phenomenon of the camera obscura
• The principle of exposure, comparative view of the modern camera and the camera obscura
• Test shooting, determination of exposure times
• Shooting with camera obscura
• Chemical modification of materials
• Analysis of work
Special workshop attraction: big headset camera obscura!
9.30 - gathering of the group
9:40 to 10:25 - an introductory lecture, technical dimensions of the camera obscura
10.30 - 11-30 - the first shooting material and the chemical treatment, analysis of the photos
11:40 to 12:30 - further shooting
12:30 to 13:30 - lunch break
1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. - we resume with shooting
16:00 to 16:30 - analysis of the overall work
Workflow is indicative and subject to change depending on the mood of the group.